Skip to main content

Talk about a goal that you want to achieve in the future.

 Talk about a goal that you want to achieve in the future.

You should say:

  • What is the goal?

  • When you think of it

  • How will you accomplish it


Goals are vital in life because they give us direction and keep us positive. One of my most meaningful goals for the upcoming time is to contribute to the environment by planting as number of trees as possible.

What is the goal?
My aim is to plant a large number of trees—ideally around 600—to help protect and restore the ecosystem chain. With rising deforestation and environmental damage, I believe it’s high time we take individual responsibility to save the Earth. This goal is close to my heart, and I see it as my way of giving back to nature.

When you think of it:
I first thought seriously about this goal during a trip to Chandigarh with my parents. On the way, I saw thousands of trees being cut down to make way for a new highway. I asked my father about it, and he explained the harsh reality of deforestation and its long-term impact. He told me how important trees are for maintaining ecological balance. That moment really stayed with me, and I decided then and there that I would do something about it. Since that day, I’ve planted trees on special occasions like birthdays and exam celebrations.

How will you accomplish it?
Although I’m currently a student and have a tight timetable, I make time on weekends to plant trees with my friends. I also encourage my family and buddies to plant a tree during festivals or celebrations. Additionally, I also raising the awareness about tree planting and its benefits through small campaigns in my school and neighborhood.

I’m inspired by Saalumarada Thimmakka, a 110-year-old environmentalist from India who has planted over 8,000 trees in her lifetime. Her dedication motivates me to stay committed to my goal. With consistent effort, I believe I can reach my target of 600 trees in the coming years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PTE Reading Fill in the Blanks: Complete Guide to Score Maximum Marks

  PTE Reading Fill in the Blanks is one of the most important tasks in the entire PTE Academic exam . It appears twice — once as Reading & Writing Fill in the Blanks (R&W FIB) and once as Reading Fill in the Blanks (R FIB). Together, these two tasks carry more marks than almost any other Reading task type. Most candidates treat them as vocabulary tests. That is a mistake. They are grammar, collocation, and context tests — and once you understand what they are actually testing, your accuracy improves fast. This guide gives you a complete, deep-dive strategy for both FIB task types — with examples, rules, and a step-by-step approach for every blank. Understanding the Two FIB Task Types Before strategies, know the difference between the two tasks: Reading & Writing Fill in the Blanks (R&W FIB) Each blank has a dropdown menu with four word options You select the correct word from the dropdown Scored on both Reading and Writing — double impact on your score...

Download Cambridge IELTS Book 19 PDF with Audio (Latest Edition 2025)

  Download Cambridge IELTS Book 19 PDF with Audio (Latest Edition 2025) Download Cambridge IELTS 19 PDF with audio for free. Prepare for the IELTS exam with authentic practice tests from Cambridge University Press. Updated for 2025. Cambridge IELTS Book 19 PDF Free Download (With Audio) – Latest Edition 2025 If you’re serious about scoring high on the IELTS exam , then the Cambridge IELTS series is your best companion. The latest addition to this series – Cambridge IELTS Book 19 – is finally here! In this blog post, you’ll get: ✅ Direct link to download the Cambridge IELTS 19 PDF with audio ✅ Overview of the book's contents ✅ Why this book is essential for your IELTS preparation ✅ How to use it effectively for a Band 7, 8, or 9 score 📌 What is Cambridge IELTS Book 19? Cambridge IELTS 19 is part of the official IELTS test preparation series developed by Cambridge University Press in collaboration with Cambridge English Language Assessment – the co-owner of IELTS. This book...